This Photo Gallery includes a number of pictures of roads not included elsewhere.
- Macklin's Field, c1910 (later Macklin Close)
- Bath Road near Picket Field, undated (Kindly sent by Tony Atkins)
- Moon Lane (also known as "Lavatory Lane" between High Street and Priory Road, Jan 1986 [Ivor Speed Collection]
- Priory Avenue, c1960s.
- Fertiliquid Factory, Jun 1987 Later part of the Hamblin Meadow development. [Ivor Speed Collection]
- Crown Mews, Feb 1988 [Ivor Speed Collection]
- Station Road, Mar 1988 [Ivor Speed Collection]
- Empty premises of JT Gibbs, Builders, Mar 1991 later developed as Middleton's Close [Ivor Speed Collection]
- Charnham Lane under construction, Jan 1990 [Ivor Speed Collection]
- Fairfields, Fairview Road during demolition ?2017
- Fairfields, Fairview Road, site after demolition ?2018
- Colin Honeybone completing the decorative finials on the gate at Strongrove Hill - his ?100th kissing gate, Feb 2019.