You are in [Places] [Church Street Properties]
This section on Church Street Properties is still under development. Only a few short notes are currently included.
- Church Street looking east, c1903-1907 [Freeman Bros].
- Church Street, looking east, c1912
- Church Street, looking west, c1920s [A Parsons].
- Church Street, looking east, c1920s [A Parsons].
- Church Street, looking east, c1920 [Collier "C516"]
- Church Street looking east, undated (from Moya Dixon).
- Site of St Lawrence Square, 1985 (from John Allen).
- Site of St Lawrence Square, 1985 [Ivor Speed].
Church Street properties with Common Rights:
The Church Street properties attracting Sanden Fee Common Rights are:
- 1, 12, 22, 29, 30, 33, 34, 42, 50, 51, and 52 (see links below).
Other Sanden Fee Commoners are at Parsonage Farm, Sanham Green House, Helms, Beacon Farm, Prosperous Home Farm, Prosperous Cottage, Manor House and Pennywicks. For further information on these see "Other local farms and estates".
Sanden Fee was amalgamated with the Town & Manor for administrative purposes in 1961.
1 Church Street (now the Fire Station) - see Fire Service since 1924.
Great Western Mill
20 Church Street - see Cycle Shops
William Lambourn, bootmaker of Church Street, died Oct 1931, aged 85 yrs.
A J White was a Dairyman at 7 Church Street.
Professor Frisco, magician at 32 Church Street advertised c.1950. See his advert.
46 Church Street: Chris Browning in 2021.