Warning: Illegal string offset 'w' in /home/sites/hungerfordvirtualmuseum.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/libraries/phocagallery/image/image.php on line 52

Warning: Illegal string offset 'h' in /home/sites/hungerfordvirtualmuseum.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/libraries/phocagallery/image/image.php on line 53
common-025 port down collier
 
common-025 port down collier -

Common Port Down, 1910, looking east from Down Gate. This shows the avenue of elm trees which had been planted in the late 19th century, and were felled in 1973 after they suffered from Dutch Elm Disease. [Collier C95]

Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window