Warning: Illegal string offset 'w' in /home/sites/hungerfordvirtualmuseum.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/libraries/phocagallery/image/image.php on line 52

Warning: Illegal string offset 'h' in /home/sites/hungerfordvirtualmuseum.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/libraries/phocagallery/image/image.php on line 53
img_0224
 
img_0224 -

County Fire Office (1807-1906) mark. There are 12 variants of this mark. Early ones show Britannia holding a Hanovarian shield; this became the Royal Arms of Victoria, and then the Union Flag (as shown here). 103 High Street.

Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window