Folly Farm lies about 1km north of Hungerford.
It formed part of the huge 2,332 acre Chilton Lodge Estate, sold by Sir William George Pearce on 5 May 1908.
At that time, Folly Farm itself was 184 acres, and included the farm house and other buildings. These are well described in the extract from the 1908 Chilton Lodge Estate Sale particulars.
- "Field Day at Folly Camp 7.9.11" "Flashlight Photo, H A Budd, Print by Mapson" (Thought to be at Folly Farm) ("Annie Randall 4th from right") (From the Norman Hidden files)