Before tennis courts were made in The Croft, tennis was played at the Lancastrian Tennis Club, on what is now the Primary School field, off Fairview Road.
The club soon moved to become part of the Hungerford Church House Sports Section.
- Lancastrian Tennis Club, 1914
- Tennis at the Hungerford Church House Sports Section in The Croft, 1923
- A social tennis party, date unknown.